Learn how to alleviate common ailments of today's fast-paced life with an innovative method of healing that combines Acupressure, Self-Care, and Lifestyle Adjustments - the Meridian Massage Approach.
Meridian Massage is a holistic approach to health and happiness based on Classical Chinese Medicine and Taoism (the root of Classical Chinese Medicine). The Meridian Massage Approach combines hands-on contact with acupressure points and meridians, self-care practices, and lifestyle adjustments.
Anyone can learn and practice the Meridian Massage Approach:
- Professional health practitioners integrate the hands-on work with acupressure points into their existing skill set.
- Individuals (and professionals) bring lifestyle adjustments and self-care practices into their daily lives to promote their health and happiness.
Master the Healing Potential of Acupressure Points
Learn with Cindy Black: Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist, and Holistic Educator. Author of Meridian Massage, Opening Pathways to Vitality and founder of Big Tree. Let's explore the wonders of healing together!
How do I learn the Meridian Massage Approach?
You will need to learn some basics of Chinese Medical theory to get the most benefit. The key aspects that you need to learn are:
- Yin and Yang – the primary forces of manifestation
- 12 Meridians – locations, functions, and uses of each pathway of energy flow
- 5 Elements – how each Element manifests in Nature and the Human Body-Mind-Spirit
- Organ Systems of Chinese Medicine – the role each Organ plays in the uptake, transformation, storage, and use of Qi
- Points (acupressure points) – the function, location, and correct way to apply pressure each point
- Self-care exercises – how to balance and harmonize Qi within your system
- Lifestyle adjustments – know what habits of body and mind to change to maintain (or regain) health and happiness