5 Things I Love About Meridian Massage
- Meridian Massage gives me a deeper perspective of myself and others.
- Meridian Massage is based on Chinese medicine, so I am working with a system of healing that is literally thousands of years old – it has withstood the test of time!
- I take better care of myself personally and professionally. I experience how much better my hands-on work, teaching, and writing is when my Qi is abundant and flowing.
- My hands-on practice has transformed from a physically challenging endeavor with pretty good results, to a practice with much more ease and great results.
- My relationship with Nature has deepened, which brings me great comfort. Everything that I learn from Nature increases my skill with Meridian Massage. My work and my spiritual path have merged because of my exploration of Meridian Massage.
Do you have something you would like to add to the list?
Please use the comment box below to share what you love!
I’ve been incorporating this along with my cupping and massage sessions. I love how everything just falls into place when using it with reflexology as well. The body is all connected and using the Meridian massage class information has validated so many findings within the tissues and organ systems that clients are curious about. Utilizing the five elements are so helpful when dealing with emotional trauma and aromatherapy…I could go on and on about this course!! Thank you universal energies for having aligned Cindy Black into my search bar. Truly grateful for your experience and your knowledge. You’ve been the glue to my many years of self teaching, and I’ve needed the glue. 😉 Namaste!!
Thank you for writing – I love hearing about your experiences!
I appreciate your kind words very much – thank you!
Cindy studying with you has opened up an in-depth awareness and I am loving the depth that opens up in Meridian Massage. Meridian Massage is an excellent way to balance the amount of Yin and Yang Qi in the meridian pairs for clients and at the same time tapping into my own needs to be balanced. It can probably be said that most diseased states begin with an imbalance of Qi in the meridian pairs.
Also I have become aware of my connection with Nature and my response to it … So much to learn … thank you so much for your continued support and generosity of sharing this Powerful knowledge.
Do you have any qualified teachers in Victoria, Australia?
Not yet – if I come to your area, I’ll let you know! 🙂
I am very excited to meet you in person and experience your applied Meridians class. I am applying the 5 elements and 12 meridian massage with abundance in my massages and have found it peaceful and rewarding.
I hope your holidays are blessed
Laura – Thank you so much. I am looking forward to being with you too! I love being in person with people who are applying Meridian Massage. See you next year 🙂
My customers have convinced me since incorporating some meridian massage into my 26 year practice to continue learning and using acupressure, as they are feeling the qi before I do. Believer of “If you build it, it will come.”
Margot – very happy that your clients are enjoying meridian massage! 🙂