All About Meridian Massage Online Certification
Potential of Meridian Massage
Meridian Massage combines the theory of Chinese medicine with hands-on healing. Usually, Chinese medicine is only equated with Acupuncture. However, there is a lot more to the story.
Chinese medical theory was created thousands of years ago and it is the foundation for many practices including herbology, meditation, massage, nutrition, Qi Gong, Taiji, acupuncture, cupping, and moxibustion. The central theory of Chinese medicine has been interpreted by many cultures over the centuries.
Meridian Massage and Chinese Medicine
The basis of Meridian Massage is Classical Chinese medical theory. The techniques of Meridian Massage include gentle and mindful contact to the meridians, acupoints, and abdominal organs.
I have been teaching the theory online for years, primarily to professional Massage Therapists and practitioners of hands-on healing. The experience has been overwhelmingly positive. Online students combine Meridian Massage training with what they already know to get better results.
Meridian Massage Online Certification – origin
I have been creating online courses, one at a time, to teach the fundamentals of Chinese medical theory. In January of 2017, I offered the first ever Meridian Massage Approach: Online Certification program. The Certification combines all of the online courses into a cohesive learning experience, along with a private student forum, and live Mastermind Meetings. The response has been overwhelmingly positive.
“I have never taken a course that has given me so much information. Cindy has an incredible knowledge of her subject. She brings all the sciences to the classroom while making it interesting, exciting, and attainable! It’s an amazing course. Thank you…I shall never stop wanting to learn and practice.” _ Molly M.
This first program was a three month intensive study. Based on student feedback, I have created a self-paced option for the Meridian Massage Approach: Online Certification that has the exact same content.
Now, you have the opportunity to learn the foundations of Meridian Massage at your own pace! I am very happy to announce the option to study at your own pace! Because all of the content is online and available 24 hours a day, you can study when the time is best for you. No deadline for completion means that you never fall behind.
- Step by step instructions that walk you through every lesson to progressively build your knowledge.
- Guided practices offer you experiential learning to balance the theory, which is the best way to learn!
- Learn 12 Meridians, 5 Elements, 60 Acupoints, and the Organ Systems – it’s a thorough foundation for hands-on healing.
- You are in charge of your learning – there is no time limit to complete the program; the pace is entirely up to you!
- You have unlimited access to all of the course material so you can review it anytime!
- Connect with others and get your questions answered in the Student Forum.
- Attend live Mastermind Meetings (or listen to the recordings) to clarify the material.
- The program offers Massage Therapy CEUs (65).
You can begin anytime! click here for registration information
“I cannot recommend this course highly enough. If you are lucky enough to be able to take it early in your career, JUMP ON IT! I came across it late in my career, but even so, it has clearly extended the time I will be able to do what I love, and fed my excitement and enthusiasm about what I do. Not to mention that it made me more effective! I’ve had nearly 30 years of CEU studies. This was the best by far.” – Adeha F.