Consistency is Over-Rated
That is my thought today as I reflect on how long it’s been since my last post. I have been imagining myself at confession, “Forgive me, it has been 16 days since my last post…”
Sometimes it seems all I can do is inhale. After 16 days of inhaling, you’d think it would be time to exhale a decent post onto my blog! Since crafting a grammatically correct post eludes me, I’ll offer a list of things I’ve been thinking about:
- How can the sun shine so brightly and the day be so cold?
- Why is it that big dramatic events, occurring just once or twice in a lifetime can inspire great personal growth, yet the daily nagging things rarely inspire change?
- Really, how do seeds “know” when to sprout in the Spring and to go dormant in the Winter?
- It is so obvious that something, or really someone is missing from a corpse, why is that “thing,” “personality,” or “soul, energy” completely left out of western medicine?
- Do birds wish they could walk like humans?
- On what basis do my cats decide to sleep in the closet, on the couch, in a cardboard box, a pillow or in the recycling bin?
- When will I get my next blog post written?