More learning from weeds
A few trees have planted themselves in my garden.
- Do I pull them out while they are small?
- Do I wait and see what they are?
- Am I being too controlling about this little area of earth called “my garden?”
- Who am I to destroy another tree?
- Why is a tree growing here a weed, but the tree growing there is “a beautiful tree?”
On this Earth, am I welcomed or am I a weed?
I am both, and I am neither.
Inspired by the book, In Harmony with Nature, just published by my good friend, Teresa L. Crosier, DOM.
Part 1 of this series: Making peace with weeds