More learning from weeds
A few trees have planted themselves in my garden.
It’s been months of me wondering what to do about them.
- Do I pull them out while they are small?
- Do I wait and see what they are?
- Am I being too controlling about this little area of earth called “my garden?”
- Who am I to destroy another tree?
- Why is a tree growing here a weed, but the tree growing there is “a beautiful tree?”
On this Earth, am I welcomed or am I a weed?
I am both, and I am neither.
Inspired by the book, In Harmony with Nature, just published by my good friend, Teresa L. Crosier, DOM.
Part 1 of this series: Making peace with weeds
I too have just been brought to tears. I have just come upon your blog.
I think I have found home.
Hi Candice, thanks for saying hello. Welcome home!
Cindy, twice this morning you’ve brought tears to my eyes. Seeing that you posted my book, and that you really “get” what I’m saying in it by your beautifully written blog. Thank you.